Math Key Words
4. In all
3. How many more
4. How much more
6. Less: Debra bought apples for $3.20 and oranges for $4.23. How much less did the apples cost?
8. Need to
10. Words ending with "er"; higher, longer, faster, heavier, larger, shorter, slower, farther, etc. Example: Jean's apple weighs 100 grams, and Karen's apple weighs 80 grams. How much heavier is Jean's apple?
1. Times: Maria ran around the track 5 times. It took her 5 minutes to run around the track. How many minutes did she run?
2. Every: Kim buys 2 apples everyday. How many apples does she buy in a week?
3. At this rate: Ed reads 25 words per minute. At this rate, how many words does he read in one hour?