* I was born and in South America in a country call Guyana
* I grew up in New York.
* I come from a very large family. I have four brothers and sisters and six neices and nephews.
* I attended Valencia Community College and earned an Associate in Arts degree. I then completed my Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Elementary Education at the University of Central Florida.
* I’ve been teaching for 8 years.
* I teach third grade at Wyndham Lakes Elementary School
* I have also taught second grade, but third grade is my favorite.
Buzz On... Ms. Muthusami
My birthday is: March 23r
I live in Orlando
Favorite TV shows or TV series: American Idol and Daning with the Stars
Favorite restaurant/food: Macaroni Grill/Bahamas Breeze
Hobbies: tennis, volleyball, softball ball, scrapbooking,
I show others I care by: Being a good listener and staying positive
These are the members of my family: I have two brothers and two sisters. I also have 6 neices and nephews that I spend a lot of time with.
I am a star because: I like to sing and dance, but I’m not good at either one.
Two Super-Cool Facts about me
I love to play sports. I play tennis, volleyball and softball. I love to workout. I do yoga on a regular basis and sometimes bike on the weekends.
I love hanging out with my friends and playing all sorts of board games. My favorite board games are Scrabble and Gestures.