1. Be in your assigned seat and begin bellwork.
2. Bring required books and materials to every class.
3. Listen and stay seated when someone is speaking.
4. Follow directions the first time they are given.
5. Turn assignments in on time.
6. Treat everyone and their property respectfully.
Specials note on rule number 6.
Sometimes during class their will be discussion on the various topics we cover in order to enhance the learning process. Some of these discussions may deal with very controversial issues and become heated. I require that each and every person engaged in those discussions address each other and other's opinions with the same level of respect and dignity that they would want for themselves and their ideas. Put downs, talking over one another, and other disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.