- Recognize and write the letters of an alphabet
- Be able to write their first and last name
- Should be able to read some sight words and color words
- Be able to re-tell a story in their own words
- Follow spoken direction
- Focus on the teacher while he/she is teaching
- Recognize numbers up to 100 and count to 100
- Be able to do simple addition and subtraction problems
- Tell time to the half hour
- BE KIND... Use kind words and actions.
- BE SAFE... Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- BE COOPERATIVE... Follow adult directions the 1st time given.
- BE RESPECTFUL... Raise hand before speaking. Be courteous.
- BE RESPONSIBLE... Have planner and materials ready for the day.
Green: GREAT day!
Yellow: Teacher will give a verbal warning!
Orange: First Offense (note in planner or phone call home)
Red: Second Offense (documentation sent to the office)
Severe disruptions will be immediately documented to the office.