Curriculum Goals:General goals for curriculum web:
- To help Library users locate library resources, and to help them understand how books are shelved and cataloged.
- To enable users to locate library resources thru use of the Dewey Decimal System and integrating the internet into the lesson objective.
- To help users understand the need for organization in the library.
- My Learners will be 6th thru 12th grade students, teachers, staff, and administrators; who have the desire to use the library as a resource for research and growth.
- To have the user become knowledgeable and comfortable in the library.
- To be able to access all the resources in the library thru the use of the Dewey Decimal System.
- Learners/Users must have the ability to read and write.
- Learners/Users must be familiar with the decimal system.
- Learners/Users must have the ability to use a computer.
- Is to teach students to look up, research, and locate resources in the library
thru use and understanding of the Dewey Decimal System and the Internet.