1. journeyed: if you have traveled on a long trip, you have journeyed.
2. frail: when you feel very weak, you are frail
3. stomped: if you stopmed, you used your feet to make heavy, pounding steps.
4. sipped: if you sipped, you took a very small drink of something
5. entertain: when you entertain an audience, you do something, such as acting or sipping, that you mean all but that one.
6. except: when you talk about every thing except one, you mean all but that one.
7. carefree: a carefree person does not worry about problems.
8. screeching: if you hear a screeching noise, you hear a loud, high sound that can hurt your ears.
9. horrendous: when you see or hear something horrible or frightening, it is horrendous.
10. melodious: if you hear musical sounds that are pleasant to listen to, you are hearing something melodious.