Planet Poster Project
Your mission is to create a diagram or diorama of a space station for a planet of your choice. You must first choose and research your planet and find out what types of conditions humans have to work against to survive. Your diagram or diorama must include:
- how you will create an atmosphere that humans can live in,
- how you will control the temperature on the space station,
- how humans will get food and water,
- how they will be transported to and from the planet,
- where they will live,
- and where they will work or what they will do.
Make sure everything is nicely colored and labeled. Please include a one paragraph explanation of how and why people would survive on this planet inside your space station! You can use Google or the links below to gather information! Good Luck!
Nine 8 Planets
http://www.frontiernet.net/~kidpower/planets.html Astronomy for Kids
http://www.nasm.si.edu/etp/ Exploring the Planets
http://www.kidsastronomy.com/solar_system.htm Kids Astronomy