Remember: You can access Riverdeep from home. Click on the link below and use your username and password to log in:
This week in reading we will be identifying chronological order of events. We will be using the leveled readers and this week's selection to work on this skill.
Vocabulary Words for "The Golden Mare, the Fire Bird, and the Magic Ring"
1. dismiss: fire from a job
2. intentions: plans to act in a certain way
3. despair: lack of all hope
4. bridle: the straps that fit around a horse's head and guide the horse
5. descended: to have moved from a higher place to a lower one
6. accompany: to go with someone
7. delicacies: rare and delicious foods
8. consented: gave permission or agreed to it