Homework for Living Organisms
8/23 Due on 8/30 at beginning of class
- What are two branches of life science?
- Ecology is the study of the way living things interact with their _______.
- What is specialization?
- Organisms use ____________ to store energy.
- Plants use the energy in ___________ to make food.
- What is the source of energy for most living things?
- Most chemical changes in living things cannot take place without ________.
- ____________ keeps conditions constant inside a living thing.
- List four things a living space must provide.
- What are life processes?
- Taking food in is called ____________.
- The moving of waste products and nutrients through an organism is called _______.
- What are the byproducts of cellular respiration?
- During cellular respiration, sugar molecules are _____________________.
- What is hibernation?
- A change that causes a response is a ____________________.
Memorize the parts of the animal and plant cells.
Be prepared for a quiz on this material Monday.