2. New organisms are discovered and new information is constantly avaliable.
3. by the way organisms grow and develop, by their DNA, by how they get energy, by their cells and organelles.
4. Animalia, Chordata, Mammalia, Carnivora, Canidae, Canis
6. Monera, protista, fungi, plantae, animalis
8. fungi do not have chlorophyll pland do
9. virus is non living and can not reproduce on its own. It does not have any organelle and does nto grow, take in food, or make waste
Life Changes over time
1. process by which species change over time
2.. a feature or trait that helps an organism to live in a certain environment
3. the fossils were buried under sediment before they truned to rock, so they are inside the rock
4. changes have taken place throughout Earth's history. Some organisms that once lived are now extinct.
5. The mose complete fossil record of evolutionary change is that of the horse
6. Lamarch thought that organisms developed new traits to adapt to the environment and that these traits were passed on to the offspring
7. Survival fo organisms that are best suited to their environment/ Darwin
8. disapperance of all members of a species
9 Not enough food avaliable to offspring
10. can become extince when they can not adapt to their changing environment. Humans can cause species to bedcome extinct by over hunting.