Adult Education Science
Stacy Graham Teacher
What are scientific Skills?
- Key Terms:
- What are two measurement systems?
- What instrument is used to measure mass?
- What is the formula for finding volume?
Properties of Matter
- What are the two main branches of physical science?
- A person who works in only one area of a subject is a_______.
- What is matter?
- What are the two basic properties of matter?
- What is the difference between mass and weight?
- List the three states of matter
- What is plasma?
- What is a change of state?
- What causes condensation?
- What is sublimation?
- Water vapor changing to liquid water is an example of
- What happens to the particles of a liquid as the liquid evaporates?
- What is a physical change?
- How is a chemical change different from a physical change?
- Iron rusting is an example of a __________ change.
- Burning is an example of what?
- What are the four properties of matter?
- Freezing is the opposite of