So far you have learned what makes a great spoken word poet!
One of the MAJOR parts to making a great poet is PRACTICE! We will use the rest of our time together:
1) Learning about other great poets
2) PRACTICING how to have the BEST stage presence that we can
3) Practicing the poetry that you've written.
- Click the link above and go to the website. Take 10 minutes to read and learn all that you can about today's poet. After you're done, come back to this page.
- Check out this link to listen to Maya speak!
SPOKEN WORD FEATURE POET: PRESTON PERRY
1) Use this link to listen to Preston's Poem about Chicago.
USE THE REST OF THE DAY TO TYPE YOUR POEM. Remember to type something that you DON'T MInd sharing with the class.