Welcome to 2nd Grade!
Hello Parents and Students,
I am excited to welcome you to our classroom website. Here you will find the policies and procedures of our classroom as well as homework, expectations, information on ways to contact me and personal information about myself. I hope you find this site as a means to help you navigate my class and 2nd grade. This site will be updated weekly to keep families up to date on their students education.
Our Week Ahead
- Establishing procedures
- Creating our classroom rules
- Practicing safety & drills
- Introducing flexible seating
- Come ready to learn
- Bring necessary supplies
- Treat everyone with respect
- Respect school property
- Keep all body parts to oneself
Students will be given Digital Citizenship contracts to take home and sign as well as parents. Follow the link to review a copy.
- Handle laptops and desktop work stations with care
- Place headphones in bin when not in use
- No food or drink allowed around electronics
Communication will be sent out on a regular basis through the Bloomz app and students behavior can be tracked daily on the Class Dojo app. You can download both applications to your digital device of choice. Calendar events, group messages, tutorial videos, and learning strategies will be posted as we cover additional material. Expect weekly communication about class progress, additional concerns will be mentioned when necessary.