2011 Assessment of Early Childhood Teacher-Education Programs in Botswana
2011 Does the Initial Mapping of the Phonetic Alphabet on Established Schemata Pre-operational Children
Increase Literacy Fluency and Reduce the NAEP Grade 4 Literacy Failure Rates?
2004 Understanding Math and Reading Achievement through Motivational and Contextual Variables in the Early
Childhood Longitudinal Survey (ECLS-K).
1999 The Influences of Teacher Leadership Style on Student Affective Motivation
1993 The Effects of Management Style on Employee Morale and Job Satisfaction
1990 Consumer Preference for Brand-name versus Generic Products
1. Berbatovci, Kadrie. 2009. “Does Explicit Concept Instruction Enhance the Achievement of ELL Students in Content Areas?”
2. Bettenhausen, D. 2009. “What differences exist between the GPA of students enrolled in elective art courses and those who are not?”
3. Buchmann, Ashley. 2008. “How do learning objects as interactive web-based tool support learning in the sciences?”
4. Burish, Christopher. 2008. “What are the current teaching practices in technology literacy in high school programs within Wisconsin?”
5. Daugs, Kathryn. 2008. “What impact does an inter-disciplinary visual arts and language arts curriculum have on student achievement in the visual arts and language arts classroom?”
6. Ecoff, Kara. 2009. “Does additional content-based academic language instruction for English Language Learners (ELLs) cause them to perform better than ELLs who do not receive additional content-based academic language instruction on the WKCE standardized test?”
7. Hasler, Paul. 2009. “Do obese children from the ages of 14-17 that have a body max index (BMI) over 25 kg/m2 have a higher incidence of asthma than children from the age of 14-18 who have a BMR below 25 kg/m2?”
8. Hensler, Matthew. 2009. “What kind of Youth Football Curriculum will help guide youth football coaches in their development of future high school athletes?”
9. Hoehn, Martha. 2009. “Do Bilingual Students score as well as their English -speaking Peers when taught using a Guided Reading Program?”
10. Horn, Brian. 2009. “What perceptions do male and female students have towards one another in terms of behavior and attitude in coeducational physical education settings?”
11. Johnson, Martin. 2009. “What are students’ perceptions about reducing the credit hours for the Sports/Entertainment Marketing course to fall semester and adding an E-commerce course to the business curriculum in the spring semester?”
12. Knepper, Lindsay. 2008 “What is Effectiveness of Co-teaching to enhance the achievement of special education students within inclusive Middle School Math Classes?”
13. Laursen, Rosamaria. 2009. “What are the Effects of Content Related Activities on Reading Comprehension for English Language Learners?"
14. Lukes, Nancy. 2009. “Technology: Can We Use it to Motivate Students?”
15. Martin, Hanna. 2009. “What strategies work best for teaching ELLs vocabulary related to academic content?”
16. Muth, Jennifer. 2008. “Will direct instruction increase reading MAP test scores for students in second grade identified with a learning disability?”
17. Novy, Kirsten. 2009. “What role do library media specialists want their building principal to play with respect to the strength and success of their school’s library media program?”
18. Persells, Sarah. 2009. “How does specific vocabulary instruction in sixth grade math class affect math achievement for English Language Learners (ELLs) and non-English Language Learners (non-ELLs)?”
19. Staton, Amy. 2008. “Does the use of Visual Strategies increase Spontaneous Speech in Special Education Students?”
20. Teale, Cynthia. 2008. “Do students in single-sex 8th grade science classes achieve at higher academic levels than students in coeducational 8th grade science classes?”
21. Wilander, Sue. 2008. “What kinds of reading materials in what content areas are of interest to boys?
22. Zurawski, Sarah, 2009. “What are parents’ perceptions about how the Autism Program at John Muir School includes them in their child’s education?”
1. Callahan, Ryan. 2008. “How does socioeconomic status and race/ethnicity determine the likelihood that a division one student-athlete will earn a degree in six years?”
2. Chapman, Donald. 2008. “How do male and female athletes differ in setting and achieving long term athletic goals?”
3. Daliege, Courtney. 2009. “What is the relationship between Nutritional Behaviors of College Students and Academic Achievement?”
4. Johnsen, Brian. 2008. “How much of the variance in UW-Whitewater freshmen weight at the beginning and at the end of the semester is explained by stress, nutritional habits, gender, and other miscellaneous factors?”
5. Perterson, Earl. 2009. “What factors contribute to the prevalence of Female Athlete Triad in female college students participating in Intercollegiate Athletics at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater?”
6. Roden, Amanda. 2008. “What is the relationship between college Students’ Involvement in student organizations and their Academic Performance?”
7. Struwe, Joan. 2008. “Is the graduation rate of female student athletes at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater higher than that of their non-athletic counterparts?”
8. Ware, Kurt. 2009. “What are Division III freshmen football student-athletes perceptions about their athletic and academic abilities?”
1. Allard, Lindsey. 2008. “What is the effectiveness of home-based interventions versus EMDR in treating patients with severe trauma related Reactive Attachment Disorder?
2. Dood, Sara. 2008. “What are the relationships between Student Academic Achievement, Alcohol Awareness, and Alcohol Intake?”
3. Feutz, Ann. 2008. “Are women in gender-specific substance abuse treatment more likely to have a higher treatment completion rate than women in mixed-gender substance abuse treatment?”
4. Hatfield, Ellen. 2008. “Recidivism and Underage Alcohol Violations at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater”.
5. Jurovic, Anna. K. 2009. “What factors contribute to differences in the prevalence of Eating Disorders between Caucasian Young Women and African American Young Women?”
6. Kusch, Michael. 2008. “What is the relationship between binge drinking, behavioral incidents, and academic progress?”
7. Leonhardt, Jesse. 2008. “What is the relationship between participating in high school athletics and pursuing post - secondary education?”
8. Melanson, Nathan. 2008. “What is the Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in a Group Setting to reduce recidivism in sex offenders?”
9. Murray, Julie. 2008. “What are the Effects of Deployment on the Mental Health Status of Military Personnel?”
10. Reuter, Wendi. 2009. “Case Study: Differentiating Diagnostic Criteria For Adolescent Bipolar Disorder and ADHD”
11. Salazar, Lisa. 2009. “Do psychological treatment and assessment interventions enhance pregnancy rates in women who are experiencing issues with fertility?”
12. Streit, Sabrina R. 2008. “What are the Effects of Using Food to Reward Children’s Behavior on Body Weight as a Child and body weight as an Adult?”
1. Becker, Mark. 2009. “Can a morning stretching routine reduce the number of MSDs on a construction worksite?”
2. Christensen, Eric. 2009. “What is the prevalence of Smoke Alarm Usage in U.S. Households based on the different Educational Levels?”
3. Clarenbach, Seth. 2009. “Does the use of Ergonomically Efficient Workstations reduce the risk of contracting Musculoskeletal Disorders?”
4. Nyenhuis, Joel. 2009. “Manual Material Lifting: An Investigation of Common Construction Materials and Related Task Observations”.
5. Pajerski, Jameson. 2009. “What is the relationship between childhood obesity, current societal trends, educational attainment, and obesity prevention plans?”