2008-2010 Lecturer, Dept. of Educational Foundations, University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
· Taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Techniques of Research, Measurement and Evaluation, Child Development, Human Development, Educational Psychology, and Management of Disruptive Classroom Behaviors onliine, hybrid, and in a face-to-face formats.
· Worked with educators in my graduate courses to develop more effective instructional and assessment practices in the classroom.
· Served on the University of Whitewater’s 2008 Strategic Plan Committee. Developed a Junior Faculty Mentoring Checklist to promote the success and retention of new faculty and address the needs of new minority faculty.
2008 Instructor, IBT College
· Taught Accounting, Financial Management, Project Management, Economics, & Quickbooks.
2004 Adjunct Faculty, Dept. of Educational Psychology, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
· Taught Classroom Measurement and Assessment Course
· Observed teacher-education students during field placement
1999-2001 Teaching Assistant, Medical and Dental Education Preparation Program (MEDPREP), Southern Illinois University, Carbondale.
· Taught a course in learning theory, skills, and strategies
· Counseled students in reading and learning skills.
· Administered standardized tests in verbal reasoning
· Assessed students’ critical reading skills
· Analyzed students performance on mock MCAT exams
· Worked with MEDPREP faculty to promote the success of any struggling students.
1991-1993 Middle School General Science Teacher, Piper's Preparatory School
· Taught general science