Free Breakfast & Lunch for Students
18 Years and Younger - Will Continue
Curbside to-go meals for breakfast and lunch will continue to be distributed for any child 18 and under next week on Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Serving time will be 10:00-12:00 at Beeville Head Start- Ayala Center. See you then!
We want to let you know that our team is working hard to make Noggin the best possible source of joy and learning for you and your kids — today and every day. That’s why we’ve created Noggin Cares, a program designed to help your family learn and play together while at home.
Through Noggin Cares we are making available, free of charge, the following:
Free Noggin Subscription: A 90 days subscription to the Noggin app, the trusted learning service for kids. The app, developed by child development experts, is loaded with read-aloud e-books, learning games, songs, and other engaging content led by the trusted characters kids know and love.
Off-Screen Play: A weekly “Smart Schedule” will provide inspiration for off-screen, do-together ideas. The schedule is created to be your one-stop-shop for content that will help children develop big hearts, strong minds, and healthy bodies.
Health and Wellness Resources: Special content to help young children cope during this time. It also includes suggestions on how to get additional support and guidance on parenting and healthy child development.
To start your 90 days FREE subscription, follow these simple steps:
1. Enter this unique URL into your browser: www.noggin.com/noggin-cares-first-book/
2. Follow the steps to create a FREE account
3. Check your inbox for a verification email (and verify your account)
4. Download the Noggin app on your devices through the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon App Store and/or Roku
5. Open the Noggin app and tap Sign In
6. Sign in using your Noggin account email and password
We are committed to helping your family make the most of your moments together. Our characters and learning experts are on a mission to entertain and educate kids, on screen and off. We hope you enjoy your free subscription!
If you are having trouble activating your free subscription please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Noggin Team
Monday & Thursday Curbside Meal Service New Procedures
There will be new procedures starting Monday, April 13 for our curbside meal delivery service. This is to promote social distancing and for the protection of you and your families, as well as keeping our hardworking staff safe.
1. Students must be in the car in order to receive a meal.
2. Vehicles will only be loaded at the designated areas marked by cones. (3 at a time).
3. Once at the cone please tell us how many children 18 or under are in the car. Roll down the window so we can quickly verify and roll it back up. **Having a number written on a piece of paper and placed on your dash so it could be seen from far away may help with the speed of the process. While loading one car we can get the next set of meals ready if we see the number we need to prepare.
4. When at the cones please pop open your trunk and we will put meals in
and close the trunk for you. If you are unable to pop the trunk from inside the vehicle step out and open it and we will load trunk once you return to your vehicle. If unable to open trunk we will put the food on the table next to your vehicle and you will be able to take it from the table and place it in the desired location of your vehicle.
We love seeing all families on the days we have curbside meal service but want to ensure safety of all. Please be patient with us as we try something new to ensure we all stay healthy and are able to continue meal service for the duration of school closure. We will continue Curbside service every Monday & Thursday until school is back in session. Stay safe and have a Blessed Easter Weekend. We look forward to seeing you on Monday!!