The demand for Monel 400 Pipe Fittingsare increasing widely. The flanges are well-known for their dependability and quality all over the world. Pipe fittings are tested in a well-equipped manufacturing business to ensure their quality. Positive material identification test, pitting resistance test, flattening test, hardness test, flare test, macro-micro test, and other tests were performed.
Know about different types of Flange
- Blind Flange- A blind flange is a round plate with all of the required bolt holes but no centre hole, and it is used to cover off the extremities of pipe systems and pressure vessel openings because of this feature. It also makes it possible to inspect vessels or piping systems with ease.
- Weld Neck Flanges - They have a long tapered hub and are frequently used in high-pressure applications. Bun Welding is used to connecting these flanges to a piping system. You can also use Aluminium Pipe Fittings.The Neck, also known as the Hub, passes stresses to the Pipe, decreasing stress concentrations at the Flange's base.
- Threaded Flanges are identical to slip-on pipe flanges, except that threaded pipe flanges have tapered threads in the bore. These flanges are appropriate for piping systems with low pressures. Externally threaded pipes are used with threaded flanges. These pipe flanges have the advantage of being able to be joined without the use of welding.
- Slip-on Flanges are simple to install and weld into a variety of pipelines. To provide sufficient strength and avoid leakage, a slip-on pipe flange is slipped over the Pipe and then welded both inside and outside. These flanges are appropriate for applications requiring less pressure. Many customers prefer this Flange to Weld Necks because of its lower cost and that it requires less precision when cutting Pipe to length.
- Socket Weld Flanges are fastened by putting the Pipe into the socket end of the Flange. Socket-weld pipe flanges are mainly used for high-pressure pipes of smaller sizes.
- Stub End Fittings are most typically used with lap joint flanges, which glide over the Pipe. The Stub End is usually welded to a pipe, and the Lap Joint pipe flange is free to spin around it. Pipe flanges with lap joints are frequently used in applications that need systematic dismantling. For tiny diameter pipes, threaded pipe flanges are commonly employed.
Why should you use Hastelloy C276 Fittings?
Hastelloy C276 Fittings are widely used in various applications that need high temperatures and are prone to corrosion. Because of its particular composition, the material is corrosion and heat resistant. It's a nickel molybdenum chromium superalloy with tungsten as a stabilizer produced byStainless Steel flanges manufacturers in India. The ASTM B366 specification applies to Hastelloy C276 Fittings. There are two types of fittings: seamless and buttweld.
Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings seamless fittings are smoother than buttweld fittings; that can be employed in instrumental applications. Buttweld fittings, on the other hand, are used for their strength. Various sorts, including the Alloy C276 Buttweld Pipe Elbow, favoured over the bend because of the progressive change in the flow direction. There are elbows with long and short radiuses.