Mo Willems is one of our favorite authors! He's stuck at home also and he's invited us to doodle with him. I hope you're as excited about this as I am. Go grab some blank paper and something to doodle with, and let's get doodling with Mr. Willems!
- Day one of doodling:
- Day two with Mr. Willems:
- Day 3...Do you feel like you could illustrate a Pigeon book yet?
- You're never going to believe what Mo Willems did on Day 4 of his doodling series! Hint: Maybe he read Boxitects and Iggy Peck, Architect. Watch to find out!
If you'd like to print out Mo Willem's finger puppets, you can download them here. You'll have to ask a grown-up if you can print it. If not, try to use what you've learned from Mo Willems this week to help you draw them on your own!
- Day 5 with Mo Willems...he's going to teach us how to make our own game!
- Day 6 with Mo Willems and Cat the Cat
- It's Day 7 with Mr. Willems and it's Dress-Up Day!
- Day 8 with Mo Willems and he has a surprise for you!
- Day 9- Learning how to draw Leonardo