What Do You Do With An Idea?
Today we'll listen to What Do You Do With An Idea? What do you see on the cover? Please find four things you notice.
- What is an idea?
- Where do ideas come from?
- Why do we have ideas?
- What do you do with an idea?
- How does the illustrator represent the idea?
- How is the idea different from the rest of the illustrations?
- Why would someone act like an idea didn’t belong to him or her?
- What does an idea need?
- How does the illustrator represent attention?
- The child realized what you do with an idea. You use it to change the world! How did the child's world change from the beginning to the end of this story?
- If you feel like being creative, draw a self-portrait (a drawing of yourself) and include illustrations of all of your amazing ideas that are in your brain. This is just one idea for a self-portrait. But I'm sure you have your own ideas for what you want your self-portrait to look like. Have fun and have a grown-up send us a picture of your finished creation, with all of your incredible ideas in it! I'll post it so you can share your art with your friends.