Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I found a fun St. Patrick's Day book, which is read by the real author! This is a St. Patrick's Day book, but you may see a face that looks very familiar ( you pronounce that word "fa-mil-yer")! Let's listen to Laura Murray read her newest book.
I loved that book! Did you like it? Let's take a deeper look at it. You can answer these questions in your reading notebook or on a piece of paper. Please write the book's title at the top of your page.
- Who are the main characters in this book?
- What is the setting (where the story takes place) of this book?
- What problem did the Gingerbread Man have during the story? How did he react to this problem? Please tell me about the feelings, thoughts, and actions he took during this problem.
- How did the Gingerbread Man solve this problem?
- If you had to choose one of the characters in this book to be friends with, which one would it be and why?
- Imagine Laura Murray asked you to help her continue this book. What would happen next?