Classroom Technology Rules & Regulations
Each student will have scheduled weekly access to all available classroom technology. It is important to remember that use of classroom technology is a privilege. Disregard for rules regarding technology use will result in losing this privilege.
- No food or drinks allowed near any classroom technology (computers, laptops, cameras, projectors, radios, tablets, etc.) Please keep these items in your backpack during class time.
- Adhere to the schedule. Only use the computer/other technology during your time slot.
- Cell phone use is prohibited during class time. No exceptions.
- Classroom technology is never to leave the classroom.
- Make sure all technology is properly shut down/turned off after use.
- Make sure all technology is properly put away.
- Use your good judgment and netiquette skills when using the internet.