In the past, you have needed to submit an eligibility checking form and a copy of your Centrelink Income statement each semester beofre we could pay you.
You no longer need to do this because we can now get this information from Centrelink via the UAC.
We will check your eligibility for your commonwealth scholarship after the HECS census date and make payments by the end of April. You do not need to contact us unless one of the following apply:
- You do not wish us to check your eligibility through the UAC. In this case,
- you must let us know by before 20 March and
- before 31 March you must provide us with a Centrelink Income statement that is dated after 1 February 09; or
- You are receiving your scholarship on the basis of extraordinary economic hardship. In this case before 31 March you must submit a statutory declaration detailing your current financial situation; or
- You have not received your payment by the end of April.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns