1. Study in Buenos Aires is the optimal way to learn Spanish and to be immersed in a culture that speaks the language you are learning. You're surrounded by the language on a daily basis and are seeing and hearing it in the proper cultural context.
2. Study abroad provides the opportunity to travel and to know beautiful places: Patagonia, Cataratas del Iguazú, Buenos Aires, "the Paris of Soud América", Mendoza and the route of the wine, etc. Weekends and academic breaks allow you to venture out and explore your surroundings.
3. Study abroad allows you get to know another culture first-hand. Cultural differences are more than just differences in language, food, appearances, and personal habits.Students who experience cultural differences personally can come to truly understand where other cultures are coming from.
4. Study abroad will help you develop skills and give you experiences a classroom setting will never provide. Being immersed in an entirely new cultural setting is scary at first, but it's also exciting. It's an opportunity to discover new strengths and abilities, conquer new challenges, and solve new problems.
5. Study abroad affords you the opportunity to make friends around the world. While abroad, you will meet not only natives to the culture in which you are studying, but also other international students who are as far from home as yourself.