You are visiting a school that has just been introduced to interactive whiteboards. You will be presenting a smart board lesson to the math department at the school. The lesson can be for any grade sixth through twelfth. It can be a concept of your choice. Make sure the lesson shows the most of the smart board. Use more than four aspects you learn from the Webquest in your lesson.
· To use SMART Notebook Math tools to enhance math lessons and facilitate classroom learning.
· To use SMART Notebook Math Tools to author and explore math content that you can access in the same workspace as your class notes.
· Use SMART Notebook Math Tools from both a student and teacher perspective.
· To have hands-on practice opportunities with every task you learn.
· To collaborate and share with colleagues on tasks that are applicable to your teaching.