We use a card chart system to monitor behavior. In 4th grade children all begin the day on 3. When they choose to break a rule they move down the card chart and are assigned a consequence.
- Change to 2: Loss of recess for the day
- Change to 1: Above consequence and an in class timeout with an assignment.
- Change to 0: Above consequences, an out of class timeout, and a parent phone call.
- If the behavior continues, your child will be sent to Mr. Wray's office with a referral.
1. Raise your hand to get out of your seat or to speak.
2. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Follow directions the first time given.
4. Be a respectful listener to classmates and teachers.
5. Use respectful language and inside voices.