If you have an account on Hotmail, then you may have encountered a Hotmail-login not working issue. This would pose a problem while logging in to Hotmail. But no need to panic, calmly follow the steps down and log into your account. You do not need to visit the Hotmail login page to fix this issue.
- To begin the Hotmail login process, open settings on your device.
- Click on the Accounts section and then tap Add Accounts.
- Hit on the other option and enter the domain hotmail.com.
- Add your Hotmail email ID and other required information like the account’s description.
- Then you have to choose the account type from either IMAP or POP. This will configure your account.
- Sync all your account data by selecting from the given data.
- To complete the Microsoft Hotmail sign-in, enter the login details in the required field and then click on the ‘Sign-in’ button. This will successfully set up your Hotmail account.
Now there is no need to question, how can I log into my Hotmail account? The simple procedure demonstrated above will help you to tackle any issue you encounter and complete signing in with your Hotmail account.
For more read - https://www.vingle.net/posts/4075687