Thanksgiving Wishes for friend
- Gratitude fills my heart when I think of you. Thank you for your amazing friendship!
- Friends like you demonstrate the meaning of Thanksgiving. Enjoy a wonderful holiday!
- Reflecting on our friendship makes me truly thankful. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- The value of your friendship is immeasurable. Prayers for a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
- Friendship is a special gift, and I treasure ours more than you know. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am truly thankful for friends like you who constantly show how much you care. May God fill your home with blessings this Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Autumn colors, family and friends, and a table filled with the bounties of the season are some of the blessings of Thanksgiving. May yours be filled with warmth and love, my friend.
- Wealth and wisdom, health and grace,
Are gifts of life that we embrace.
But the joy of friendship you impart,
Is what keeps Thanksgiving in my heart.
- Apple cider, festivals, haystacks, fall,
Maple leaves, bonfires, watching football.
Thanksgiving celebrations, wonderful food,
And friends like you fill me with gratitude.
- I must rely on pumpkin pie
For a special dessert this season,
But friends like you I rely on too,
For I’m blessed and you’re the reason.
Happy Thanksgiving to my dearest friends.
- Friend, this season I hope you will be. . .
Around the table, your blessings reliving,
With peace in your home this Thanksgiving.
- Friend, it’s obvious God has set you apart.
You’ve given me a grateful heart.
- May food and drink be overflowing,
May your circle of friends be ever growing.
May your home be filled with laughter and grace,
May a smile be ever on your face.
Blessings on Thanksgiving, friend.
- Wishing all my friends a cornucopia of blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a harvest of favor this Thanksgiving, friend.
- May bushels of blessings come your way this Thanksgiving Day!
- Friend, may the bounty of the season fill you with joy this Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for every moment of our friendship. May the moments last forever.
- Friend, wishing you Thanksgiving moments that are as sweet as pumpkin pie.
- My prayers of gratitude this Thanksgiving are filled with mentions of you, my dear friend.
- May God’s blessings and love be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving, my friend.
- Friend, may your Thanksgiving leftovers be just as delicious the second day.
- May you gobble ’til you wobble,
Without a hint of squabble.
Wishing you peace at Thanksgiving and always, my friend.
- May all the traditions of the holiday be wrapped in friendship and love. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving.
- May God lavish you with love and grace you with His presence this Thanksgiving, dear friend.
- May your slice of pie be as generous as the blessings you hand out each day. Thank you for touching my life, friend. Have a meaningful Thanksgiving.
- Even though we can’t be together on Thanksgiving, our hearts will always be close, friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sending you special greetings at Thanksgiving as my heart turns warmly to thoughts of you, my friend.
- My heart wells with gratitude when I remember you. May your Thanksgiving be bountiful and blessed, friend.
- Remember in November how much you mean to me, friend. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.
- This Thanksgiving may you be surrounded by delicious food, family and friends, and a circle of blessings, sweet friend.
- I’m incredibly grateful for what I have, but my friendship with you is at the top of my list of blessings this Thanksgiving.
- As you enjoy another Thanksgiving feast,
May God’s blessings to you be sure and increased.
- Your friendship is a pleasure,
I love you beyond measure.
May Thanksgiving time you treasure,
And may we part never.
- My good fortune grew the day I met you. May Thanksgiving be a time of joy and feasting, my friend.
- As long as our friendship remains, I will always have enough. Counting you as my favorite blessing this Thanksgiving.
- There is an abundance of love and warm thoughts of friendship enclosed in this greeting. May your Thanksgiving be filled with light and love.
- The feasting and festivities of Thanksgiving are nice, but our friendship is what I’m most thankful for.
- Gratitude reaches from one heart to another, filling each with love. May you feel the gratitude I have for you this Thanksgiving, my dear friend.
- My friend, whatever brings joy, may it be yours this Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving Day
My heart told me to say
I love you, my friend,
In every way.
- Friend, I count you as a blessing every single day, but on Thanksgiving, I want to wish you many happy moments ahead.
- As autumn glows,
My heart knows,
How much I love you,
And it shows.
You are the best friend ever, and I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Give thanks for the food,
For the days you spend,
Give thanks for the family,
And give thanks to your friends.
- So much love and so many dishes!
Sending you warm Thanksgiving wishes.
- True friendship is rare, a precious gift from God for which I am most grateful this Thanksgiving.
- My friend, may the dessert table at Thanksgiving take away all your worries.
- Prayers for a Thanksgiving that touches your heart as much as you have touched mine, precious friend.
- I treasure our friendship above all blessings. Praying you to have a Thanksgiving that feeds your body and soul.
- There is no better blessing than friendship. Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me. Happy Thanksgiving!