Lesson 10 Vocabulary:
The Case of the 3 Bears’ Breakfast
Quiz on Friday, January 18, 2019
1. investigate – When you investigate something, you try to find out the truth about it.
2. expert – An expert is someone who knows a lot about a certain job.
3. laboratory- A place where experiments are done is a laboratory.
4. various – When there are various objects, there are objects of different types.
5. suspect – When you suspect someone of doing something, you think that person has done it.
6. confess – When you confess, you tell the truth about something you did wrong.
7. perplexed – When you are perplexed about something, you are confused about it
8. inquisitive – If you are inquisitive about something, you are curious about it.
9. inviting – If something looks inviting, you want to take part in it or have
something to do with it.
10. amusing – If something is fun or funny, it is amusing.