You should include a work cited page to give credit to the places that you took information from.
Use the website: www.citationmachine.net
Information you will need to know to properly cite your work:
1) The author's name- if you are using the internet, the author will be at the top of the page or the very bottom. If you cannot find the author use anonymous for the last name and leave the first name blank.
2) Web site page: The title at the top of the page.
3) Web site name: the part of the web address that immediately follows www. For example, if you are on the website www.brittanica.edu/paris The Web site name is brittanica and the website page is Paris.
4) The date the website was created/issued: it will be found at the bottom of the page. Sometimes hyou will find an exact date sometimes you will have just a year.
5) The date visited: The date you actually went on the website.
The website citationmachine.net will ask you to enter specific informatin and put it into the correct format when you click submit. Highlight and copy and paste the informatin into your website.
After you have entered all of your sources, you will then list them in alphabetical order, by the last name of the author.