Muscles Unit 4 Part 2
- Diagram of the facial muscles; you will have to identify the 10 major muscles of the face from the diagram
- Matching section on the exam where you will have to match the name of the 10 facial muscles to their function.
I have all 23 muscles from our muscle charts on the exam, you will have to match the name of the muscle to its: location, origin, insertion and function.
- Example = location – forearm, origin – humerus, insertion – 2nd thru 5th digits, action – extends digits and hand muscle = ______________
- 12-15 muscles will be pinned on cats in the back of the room and each person will name the muscles pinned.
- There may be some questions that show the difference between cat and human muscles and you will have to give reasons why. (Might be a good short essay question)