Week of May 18th - May 21st
- Log in to your Epic! account and work on books that were assigned to you by your teacher. You can find these in your mailbox. If you are unsure of your class code, please visit the extra resouces tab.
- Silent E Words watch the video and write 3 "silent e" words of your own. Then use one in a sentence. Make sure that you use a capital letter, proper punctuation, finger spaces, and your best handwritng.
- The Last Day of KindergartenView the read aloud of the book and write down your favorite thing about Kindergarten. Make sure that you illustrate your sentence and send a picture to your teacher.
Numbers 1-100 Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGetqbqDVaA
- Graphing. https://www.ixl.com/math/kindergarten/which-picture-graph-is-correct (10 free questions per day)
- Complete any 2 pages in your Go Math workbook.
- Grab a handful of snack and create your own graph.
Days of the Week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmCQOy88Y
Seasons of the Year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjpI6fgYSY
The Sentence Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrv_ZviMEc&t=1s
- Complete the sentence to match the picture. https://www.ixl.com/ela/kindergarten/complete-the-sentence-with-an-action-verb-to-match-the-picture (10 free questions per day)
- Write a sentence using your weekly sight words and draw a picture that matches your sentence.
Make sure your sentence begins with a capital letter, has finger spaces and ends with punctuation.
Review of the 5 Senses
1 Dr. Jean "the 5 Senses Song" . https://youtu.be/7J2tgOZLMXA
2.The 5 Senses Read Aloud: https://youtu.be/8FW2jQqweOg
3.Five Senses Song: https://youtu.be/jX9eZrCGUkk
4. 5 Senses Quiz: https://youtu.be/bMybpK7j8MM
5. Illustrate one of the 5 senses that we have in your journal.
Social Studies Activities:
1. Read Social Studies Weekly #16 and complete the activities on the back page.
2. Read Social Studies Weekly #24 and complete the back page.
3. In your journal draw a picture of you being a good citizen at school and one of you showing good citizenship at home.
My Wallaby Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDUcyLtKC3M
- Talk about a time when you did not use your words. Decide what you could have done differently.