If you have made it to this page, then you are in my science class this year.
Now that we are having to stay at home due to what's been happening around us, everything is being done at home with your parents.
This page is where I will place your weekly assignments. Do your best, read carefully, and follow the directions. Take your time with each assignment.
Week 1: March 16 - March 20
- Students should have logged into StemScopes.com and started their assignments.
- When you finish an assignment, make sure to hit "Turn In".
- If you do not remember your login, please contact me.
Week 2: March 23 - March 27
- Continue working on your StemScopes assignments.
- Go to Nearpod and complete the "Rotation vs. Revolution" assignment.
- Join with this CODE at join.nearpod.com