In computer class, we develop skills that enable us to be responsible, safe and confident digital leaders.
Students are expected to:
- Listen and follow directions
- Be respectful of everyone
- Take care of the equipment
- Work quietly
- Be at your own seat.
- Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself
- Quiet yourselves and listen to directions with your eyes and ears.
- Work time should be quiet. Focus on your work without disrupting others.
- When class is finished, exit out of programs quickly and line up quietly.
- Students are not allowed to type web addresses or conduct online searches unless Miss Lewis has directed them to do so.
- Headphones are for programs and websites that include sound.
- No part of the computer, headphones, microphone, or mouse should be in your mouth.
- Only use links from your grade level page.
- Do not place papers or other objects on the monitor (screen).
- Do not share usernames or passwords.
- Do not give out personal information or create web accounts.
- Let Miss Lewis know if something pops up on your screen. Don't just click the X.
Students who do not follow the computer rules may lose computer privileges.
Failure to comply with the Bowling Green R-1 District's Acceptable Use Policy will result in disciplinary action.
Disclaimer: This website contains links to outside sources. The site administrator is not responsible for the content of outside sources.