In computer class, we develop skills that enable us to be responsible, safe and confident digital leaders.
Students are expected to:
- Listen and follow directions
- Be respectful of everyone
- Take care of the equipment
- Work quietly
- Be at your own seat.
- Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself
- Quiet yourselves and listen to directions with your eyes and ears.
- Work time should be quiet. Focus on your work without disrupting others.
- When class is finished, exit out of programs quickly and line up quietly.
Classes can earn up to 4 points per class period. When your class has earned 25 points, you will be rewarded.
- Students are not allowed to type web addresses or conduct online searches unless Miss Lewis has directed them to do so.
- Headphones are for programs and websites that include sound.
- No part of the computer, headphones, microphone, or mouse should be in your mouth.
- Only use links from your grade level page.
- Do not place papers or other objects on the monitor (screen).
- Do not share usernames or passwords.
- Do not give out personal information or create web accounts.
- Let Miss Lewis know if something pops up on your screen. Don't just click the X.
Disclaimer: This website contains links to outside sources. The site administrator is not responsible for the content of outside sources.