"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires"
-William Arthur Ward
- Childhood Education (Grades 1-6) in New York State
- Students with Disabilities (Grades 1-6) in New York State
- Substitute Teacher Certificate in New York State
- Fordham University--Lincoln Center, New York, New York
M.S.T. in Childhood Education and Childhood Special Education (May 2009)
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (December 2006)
- The Ursuline School, New Rochelle, New York
Regents High School Diploma
Metropolitan Lighthouse Charter School (2010-)
Hyde Leadership Charter School (2008-2009)--1st Grade Associate Teacher
P.S. 183 (Spring 2008)--Student Teacher 4th Grade CTT
P.S. 111 (Fall 2007)--Student Teacher 2nd Grade