Elementary ESL PreKindergarten Teacher
Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD, 1999-present
- Received VIP (Teacher of the Year) award October, 2002.
- Presented numerous workshops on various topics for teachers both inside and outside the district.
- Presented three workshops for CFB titled Using New Technology in Pre-K & Kindergarten Classrooms
- Presented at TCEA conference in Austin, February, 2008 titled Using Interactive Whiteboard technology in the Early Childhood Classroom.
- Developed new Pre-K Reading & Writing Workshop curriculum for CFB Language Arts Department; February 2007-present.
- Created and maintain an award winning website for early childhood teachers and parents, 2001-present
- Authored and awarded $3,000 grant titled iPod Shuffle Pre-Reading for Pre-K May, 2007
- Selected as voice of Inside Pre-K for national organization Pre-K Now
- Implementing 21st Century teaching and learning on a daily basis, such as: digital storytelling, ACTIVboard, and iPods.