Worship Band and Team Syllabus
e-mail address: email@example.com
The Worship Team assumes responsibility for leading worship in Chapel (3rd period every friday). We develop the skills of musicality, community, creativity, technical understanding, and the spiritual disciplines necessary for worship leaders. This class seeks to prepare students to effectively participate in leading worship in their community and churches.
30% Tests (Performances at Chapel)
25% Daily Participation
20% Homework (independent practice)
1. Build the members of your community.
2. Practice and come prepared to set up before we play any music.
3. Pray regularly and fill yourself routinely with the Word of God.
4. Serve in humility-there are no divas. Participate with confidence trusting that God will accomplish great things.
5. Treat our sound and music equipment with respect and care.
6. Always bring your supplies to class.
7. Assignments must be turned in on the due date. If a student is absent the day of a written assignment, it must be handed in within 3 days of their return to class.
8. If a student is going to be absent on a chapel day, notice must be sent to Mrs. Pompey ASAP! Please send an email to me or a text message. If you are going to be absent and you play an instrument and it very important that you text, call or email me asap. If you are too ill to do these things, please have a parent make contact for you.