Mrs. Turner's Classroom Expectations and Good Citizenship
1. I will follow school directions given by adults.
2. I will behave so that other students may learn.
3. I will respect and be kind in my words and actions toward others.
4. I will not destroy or steal school property, other students' property, or adults' property.
5. I will accept an adult's directions without answering back.
6. I will not start or take part in a physical fight.
**Here are some ways to become and stay successful 4th grade students**