What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an easy-to-use software technology for anyone who wants to automate digital tasks.
With RPA Services, software users can create software robots or "bots" that can learn, mimic, and run rule-based business processes. RPA allows users to create bots by observing the digital actions of humans. Show your bots what to do, then let them do their job. Robotic process automation software robots can interact with any application or system in the same way that people do.
RPA is an innovation most appropriate for clear use cases, for example, automating repetitive, rule-based assignments performed by individuals or associating with legacy systems that don't utilize present-day APIs. There are many RPA Companies In India.
What can the RPA do for us?
Robotics Process Automation bots have the same skill set as people… and a few more. RPA bots can interact with any system or application making them work as a digital workforce. And because bots can be adapted to any interface or workflow, you don't need to change existing systems, applications, or business processes in order to automate.
Robotic process automation bots can be set up, used, and shared. If you know how to record a video with your phone, you will be able to configure RPA bots. It's as intuitive as pressing the record, play, and pause buttons and dragging and dropping to move files at work. RPA bots can be programmed, cloned, customized, and shared to run business processes across the organization. There are many RPA Service Providers India.
Why should you implement the RPA?
The list of benefits offered by RPA India is endless:
- Cost savings, by not needing to dedicate many human resources to these tasks.
- Efficiency, allowing workers to save their time to other more creative issues that add more excellent value to the business.
- Efficiency and speed, thanks to the absence of human errors and perform tasks faster.
- Scalability, since we have the flexibility to increase the capacity of the system when necessary.
- Easy integration, of the automation platform with existing services and applications.
RPA in the real world
For a real-world example, imagine that you have placed an order through your favourite online retailer. Submitting the order requires an individual to access a third-party shipping provider's website and perform the following steps:
- Log in to the order management system.
- Find and open order details.
- Log in to the shipping provider's website.
- Copy and paste all the necessary data from the order management system on the shipping provider's website.
- Submit the order and copy the tracking number from the shipping provider's website to the order management system.
- Mark the order as shipped in the order management system.
Imagine a person or team of people doing this hundreds or thousands of times a day. These repetitive, high-volume tasks can be daunting and error-prone.
Humans get tired ... eyes get heavy ... mistakes happen ... people need breaks.
Not the RPA software robots. RPA gives you a 24x7x365 digital workforce that mimics the steps people take but with greater precision and much faster.
How? Imagine a digital robot logging into systems and using the graphical user interface, just like a human would, just at lightning speed ... no errors ... and no interruptions required. Now, you get an idea of how Automation Anywhere RPA works.