|1st Paragraph||Introduction includes inventor’s name, what they invented, why the invention is valuable, and a concluding sentence (4 sentences).|
|2nd Paragaph||When born, Where born, Information on childhood or family,Fun facts,When they started inventing,When they died, and Concluding Sentence (5 sentences)|
- The name of the invention and year created
- How and why the invention was created
- How the invention has been impoved
(how it was made better)
- Last, explain if the invention has become a part of other inventions (i.e. the gas engine became a part of the lawn mower, the lightbulb became a part of cars, etc.)
- Explain Why you chose the inventor as your topic.
Explain any important info you learned about the inventor and their invention(s).
Use these as sentence starters:
- I was surprised to learn that......
- I did not know that....
- I found it strange that....
-Tell us how easy or hard this project was and why.
• You will need at least 3 different sites.
• You will have a picture of the inventor and their invention(s).
• You will supply the URL addresses.