If you're thankful, show it.
If you love someone, tell them.
If you're wrong, fess up.
If you're confused, ask questions.
If you learn something, teach others.
If you're stuck, ask for help.
If you made a mistake, apologize.
If you trip, get back up.
If someone needs help, help them.
If you see wrong, take a stance.
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:
Is it true?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?
Kindness starts with one...
Kindness is FREE
Kindness...a simple idea with significant impact.
Unexpected Kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.
"How beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it." ~George Elliston
One kind word can change someone's entire day.
"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference." ~Helen James
Kindess is a renewable resource!
In a world where you can be anything, be KIND!
10 Lessons to Instill in Kids:
- If you are thankful, show it.
- If you love someone, tell them.
- If you’re wrong, fess up.
- If you’re confused, ask questions.
- If you learn something, teach others.
- If you’re stuck, ask for help.
- If you trip, get back up.
- If someone needs help, help them.
- If you make a mistake, apologize.
- If you see wrong, take a stance.
10 Awesome Things Money Cannot Buy:
5. Common Sense
Here's What's Cool:
1. Saying "thank you."
2. Apologizing when you're wrong
3. Showing up on time.
4. Being nice to strangers.
5. Listening without interrupting.
6. Admitting you were wrong.
7. Following your dreams.
8. Being a mentor.
9. Learning and using people's names.
10. Holding doors open for others.