The Orange County Schools Exceptional Children's Department has established a District Autism Problem-Solving Team, which operates under the supervision of the Exceptional Children's Director, Milinda Grenard. This team was established to provide an additional cadre of support to the students with autism across the district and staff members who work with these students.
Current team members include:
- Whitney Griffin, Autism Facilitator
- Katy B Hurn, Teacher of Self-Contained Autism Classroom
- Mabel Tyberg, School Psychologist
- Amanda Todd, Occupational Therapist
- Vangie Lunn, Speech Language Pathologist
- Amy McMullen, EC Facilitator