Bonus Point Excursion
To earn bonus points that will be applied to the Homework&Participation category of the grade, you can complete one Bonus Excursion per quarter. The purpose of this is to reward you for learning on your own by doing something new.
All you need to do is participate in an activity new to you for at least 30 minutes. You can do just about anything, but you might want to check with Mr. White before you spend any money or too much time.
When you have completed the activity you will need to RAP these questions:
1. What was your activity and how would you describe it?
2. What difficulties did you experience while trying to complete this activity?
3. What did you learn from this activity?
4. Why would you recommend or not recommend others to complete this activity
- Listen to classical music on the radio
- Eat at a privately owned ethnic restaurant (no chains or franchises)
- Visit a museum, gallery, or historical building
- Interview a person over the age of 80 (ask at least 5 questions)
- Hike a new trail
- Try a new Sport
- Try a new instrument
- Ask Mr. White