General Rules and Policies for Ms. Widelec’s Class
1. Be respectful. Language is powerful. We will respect it and all members of the classroom.
2. Turn off cell phones, I pods, MP3 players, or ANY electronic device when entering the room and keep them out of sight for the entire class period.
3. Hand in all assignments completed and on time. All collected assignments must be hand written in pen or typed. Please no pencil. I will not accept late homework unless you have a note from a parent attached to it.
4. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated. This includes copying work from a classmate, the internet or written source and presenting it as your own. Please hand in your OWN work.
5. If you are absent, please make up all assigned class and home work. If you are absent on a test day, you must have a note from a parent to make up the test the day you come back.
6. Arrive to class on time and ready to work. Be prepared with a binder, pen, etc. Wait to pack up and get ready to leave class only when the bell has rung and class is officially over.
7. Keep your binders organized. Make sure you have all notes, worksheets, and assignments in your binder at all times. If you are absent, ask me for missing handouts.