Unit 1: Interdependance of Life (Ecology)
- S7L4. c
Chapter 20- Populations and Communities
Section 1: Living Things and the Environment
- Identify the needs that must be met by an organisms surroundings.
- Identify biotic and abitoic parts of a habitat.
- Describe the levels of organizations within an ecosystem.
Section 2: Studying Populations
- Describe methods for determining the size of a population.
- Explain the causes of changes in population sizes.
- Identify factors that limit population growth.
Section 3: Interactions Among Living Things
- Explain how an organism's adaptations help it survive.
- Describe the major kinds of interactions among organisms in an ecosystem.
- Identify the three types of symbiotic relationships.
Section 4: Changes in Communities
- Describe the differences between primary and seconday succession.