Beg. Spanish (Middle School)
Mi familia (My Family)
Objective: Students will be able to create a power point presentation using a dictionary and adding pictures
in order to practice the Spanish vocabulary they learned in class.
- A Spanish- English dictionary
- A computer with Power Point (ppt) and access to Google image. (site:edu)
- Vocabulary list (10 Spanish words)
Description: This lesson will be taught at the media center (50 min).
- Students will be divided in groups of 2 for each computer.
- The teacher will provide the vocabulary list with the 10 Spanish words they need to include in the ppt.
- Example: Madre, padre, bebe, abuelo, abuela, etc.
Directions for the students:
- Create a power point presentation (ppt) with 11 slides.
- The 1st slide will include the title of your ppt, the student name, and period of class.
- In each slide, include only one Spanish word, its translation in English, and a picture that best show its definition (use only google images with site:edu)